Wednesday, September 23, 2009
For the first time.
It is my first time to join Blogger, and I don't know how to start my first ever blog entry here. uh-oh! I feel jittery, because there may be a person or people will view and read this nonsense blog entry of mine. I might get humiliated. I'm not that good in English but I'm still trying. I want to dare and conquer English language. Haha! By the way, it's the 85th foundation day of our school today. It's only a kick off, but the main events are always held every second week of February. So sad, this is my second to the last foundation day in our school as one of the students, I'm on my third year in high school and hopefully, I'll be graduating on 2011. I don't know what course will I take. Recently, I want to be an Interior Designer, Doctor, Chef, Enterpreneur then Architech and now, Pharmacist. I really don't have an idea what course should I take. They said, every individual has talent but for my me, I don't think so. I joined Likhang Kamay Club as my school organization but I don't think I deserve to be one of its members. I'm even elected as a club PRO. Sometimes, I think by my self, asking if I really deserve where I am. My mom want to send me in the University of Santo Tomas in college and that question strikes me over and over again. I hope I can persiut my mom's expectation so she can be proud of me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment