Thursday, May 13, 2010

Gilberto G1BO Teodoro, the best president we never had

I have seen several fan pages on Facebook these past few days after the first ever automated election in our country. These fan pages includes:
- Gibo Teodoro 2016
- Gilbert Teodoro for Senator 2013
- He gave us hope but we missed the flight. Thank you G1BO!
- Thank you, GIBO =)
- Ayaw kong maging Presidente si Benigno "Noynoy" S. Aquino III!!!
- Students for GILBERTO ''G1BO'' Teodoro, Jr.
- GIBO would have been president if "our" generation voted
and more.

The last said fan page is the most I favored. Since Jose Rizal, our national hero said that, "the youth are the hope of our nation", We are under age and not qualified for voting, we are also considered youth. We must also be involved in the local/national elections. 'cause these politicians can or rather, should be one of the ways to our bright future. How I wish there's a law stating that thirteen to seventeen years old teenagers could vote. So youth can be aware and vigilant of the matters in our country. Obviously, I'm a Gilbert Teodoro supporter based on the fan pages I've said. It feels like I did nothing during this election 'cause I'm not allowed to vote due to my age which is sixteen. I didn't even even make one vote for him. That's why "the youth are the hope of our country", so we must also be allowed to vote during elections. I'm so disappointed with the election results of the presidential race. But I must still be thankful that Noynoy Aquino ran for president (even though he's not my bet) or else, Joseph Ejercito "Erap" Estrada would be back in power and devastate our beloved country one more time. I wonder why Filipinos never learned the mistakes of the past and yet, that still voted for Erap, who's on the second spot and Villar on the third while my choice of candidate's on the fourth spot. My hopes and dreams under the administration of Gilbert Teodoro are gone. I believe in him, his comprehensive words to live by and his positive campaigns for change and for the better. "A thinking Filipino would vote Gibo Teodoro" Most Filipinos didn't think or should I say, do they have mind for them to think? I'm sorry for saying such words but I'm really disappointed of what happened this 2010 elections. I'll try to convince myself to move on and do my duty as a citizen of the Philippine nation under the Aquino administration. Maybe, Mr. Teodor still lack "exposure" he has a lot of time to gain such exposure. He's still young.

No comments:

Post a Comment